Friday, July 02, 2010

Brazil is Done Gone from the World Cup :-(

Well, we cannot win every time, right? We're already the country with the most World Cup wins (five). Then, there's the fact that the next World Cup will be in Brazil -- it would be nice to win that one, right?

So, yeah... pretty sad. And I guess it was worse because we were winning during the whole first half of the game. Not only winning, but playing better than the team had done throughout the whole world cup. But then there were errors and Holland's first goal was scored. Things just went downhill from there.

In other news, we've met my mother- and father-in-law and they're exhausted after their 20 days traveling with a group through the U.S. Exhausted is not the right word, but it will have to do for now.

We drove through the place where K will be interviewing. I don't think I can write too much about here and about his possible place of employment. I wish I could. Oh well. As always, feel free to email me about where we are now and where we might be going. I'd be ok to share that by email, particularly if I already know you.

Tomorrow will be a really, really long day. And we'll be around thousands and thousands of people. Sigh. I don't like thousands of people, but... oh well, we'll survive.

No comments: