Wednesday, December 02, 2009

New Developments

At least five new positions have appeared since K sent his last round of applications, and my previous post was even missing a few places (before the new ones).

Now, the most interesting development is that there is one local university with openings. I don't know how I would feel about not moving. I suppose I could take it, particularly with the new lower mortgage payments ;-). I think I'd rather move, though.

Oh and it's official that K has not passed in the job selection process in Brazil (he saw the results online yesterday).

I'll try to update the list of "possible future places of residence" soon. Meanwhile, I have to go back to packing for the upcoming trip to Brazil.

I'm sad that NaBloPoMo is over (mostly for the blog reading, not so much the posting), but at the same time, I don't have to stress out about posting before midnight anymore. My apologies that this blog has become the most boring blog ever. Hopefully it'll get better.

1 comment:

kate said...

I hope that he ends up with a position that turns out to be agood fit for him and your family. It must be so nerve-wracking not to know what's coming next...