Monday, June 08, 2009

Hi-Bye

No, I'm not saying goodbye to you or blogging... the silly title is just to say that this is a quick, "Hi" "Goodbye" kind of post.

Still busy, still trying to make some slide shows (particularly a pregnancy one!! yes!) and really wanting to post tons of photos (ongoing wish), but even busier times might be coming.

I sent out a second application last Friday and I hope to send a few more, along with some query letters. Wish me luck!

Other than that... things are the same and we're happy for the prospect of having family (youngest brother-in-law & wife, recent Canadian immigrants) visiting later in the week! Oh, and parents-in-law currently "stuck" in Brazil (visa situation -- lack of an important document -- if I have time I'll explain more later).

Many things I want to blog about -- how reluctant we are to really feel like we're immigrants too.

OK, bye. Hopefully more soon.

No comments: