Thursday, January 08, 2009

You won't believe what just came in the mail!

Is the universe playing a joke on me because of my previous post? :-D

I agree with that:
But whoever/whatever this Strong Moms organization is, I really think that their marketing strategy failed miserably with us here! They missed the point, because this is not the type of gift that we need right now :-)
And, besides, shouldn't they know that formula does not enter this house? ;-)

Now what do I do with it? I know, I donate it, but I just don't know to whom. I'll figure it out.

Thanks for all your responses, they've been super helpful! I will try to write about it soon. Meanwhile, I'm super busy grading (for a change :-( ) and getting ready to go to Brazil next week -- woo hoo!!

5 comments:

Rene said...

Ha! That is a terrible marketing strategy. Don't take it as a sign from God, though. If it were really from Him, he'd have sent you something more "crunchy."

t1 Diabetes said...

Yey! Brazil... so jealous! I wish... now you can donate to any food bank, they'll take it. Or just list on your local freecycle.

Anjali said...

That's hilarious, Lilian!

kittenpie said...

I just got a can from Enfamil, too! I'm really unimpressed, frankly, and the packaging wasn't nearly as appalling. A little deceptive still, but tihs really takes the cake. I'm donating mine to a food bank in case there is someone who really does need formula, but I am also going to write the company and tell them what I think.

Sonje said...

There is always the option of using it in baking as a powdered milk substitute :-)