Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Home Alone with the Kids

I forgot to mention (not that I've been saying much in the first place) that my husband was away for the past 2 1/2 days and 2 nights for his very first business trip. He went to Chicago and soon will be going to London and maybe to Canada. I don't mind too much because last year he traveled to Brazil so many times in a month that I'm just gotten used to it. It sure is exhausting to have to be in charge of the night and morning routine with the boys -- K kindly takes care of that, particularly getting Kelvin up, dressed and fed and taking him to school each morning and bathing and getting both boys to bed each night -- but I did comparatively OK.

I'm glad he's coming back, though and I'm finishing a post with photos, maybe not the ones you wanted to see, but photos nonetheless ;) so I'll be back soon.

No comments: