Friday, June 01, 2007

New Croc Style Shoes and More

I'm overwhelmed with the too many words that I'd have to share with you here and with the fact that I have no time write them, so I'm sticking with the images. They do take some time to download, but not as much as it would take to write "real" posts. Sorry if I'm not very "happy" today...
We bought these at that store yesterday. This photo is a "response" to the one below, which I had already posted to the blog n May 06.
In my defense, I have several pairs of those nice Havaianas (great Brazilian rubber flip-flops), I just wasn't there for the photo. Now... I don't know if my husband will want to buy and wear a pair of crocs, that's totally up to him. What do you say, honey?

This is how my little garden in the front of the house looked a few minutes ago (I just added another planter like the one on the left, all from the aforementioned store). I wanted to post step- by-step photos, but I may never get to it, so here you go, before it's too late.
And here are the boys, painting on top of the air conditioner.
Again, have a great weekend!

P.S. and Jo(e), as for your question, I think your teenagers would love your pool and join you in there!! ;) Go get one, it's never too late to enjoy one's childhood!

7 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

So many colors, so much fun! I love crocs and am meaning to get another pair myself. Both kids have them and Tessa's are impossibly small and adorable.

Keiko said...

Eu fico com as Havaianas...esse outro andam na moda por essas bandas, né?! Mas tudo que é de plástico e fechado é quente!

Feliz Sábado,
Keiko

jo(e) said...

If we get many more hot days like we had last week, I just may go buy myself a fun wading pool.

I love the feet photos! Something about them makes me smile.

M said...

We tried out S's baby pool this weekend too. It is not nearly as wonderful as your boys' animal park, but now that we're moving to a house with a yard I may splurge and buy something similar!

wwwmama said...

awesome! we just bought (faux) crocs too, in purple!

madhu said...

Very unique collections.

I would have gone for it, if I would seen this blog before.

I just purchased
flip flop
from shoedeals4u.com.

sunny100 said...

Good thinking to have these moments evergreen. I would like to go back to my childhood seeing the duo. The Kids slippers are also gorgeous.