Friday, August 25, 2006

On the Go

I’m writing from a Barnes and Noble in Orlando (my first time posting in a public place). We came here for two reasons, first, we needed to buy some children’s books as presents to our friend’s boys; second, it was raining really hard and we probably won’t go to the second park we were planning to go to today. I’ll write more about the trip later, but so you know we’re only visiting 2 places, none of them Disney or other major studio related, with 7 day passes for each so we can stay for short periods, which is all the boys can handle.

Tonight we’re going to a friend’s house here in Orlando, and tomorrow afternoon to another friend’s house. She is my husband’s high-school friend and the last time we saw her was exactly 10 years ago at her wedding in Washington D.C. Now she has two little boys, 4 and 1, and we hope our boys will have fun playing together!

Next week we go to another coastal town (my husband’s friend also lives by the coast) where we’ll stay with very good friends who used to live in Massachusetts and whom we haven’t seen in over a year. We’ll also see lots of other friends we haven’t seen in years, since they moved from MA to Florida. Hopefully we’ll have internet access there! In these short two hours I was barely able to read my email, so I wasn’t able to check on hardly anybody’s blogs… I hope I can do it soon :)

2 comments:

Juliet said...

I'm glad you are having a good time. Be sure to post photos when you get back! ^_^

t1 Diabetes said...

Oi Lilian!
Saudades... quero me mandar algo pelo correio, voce pode me enviar teu endereco?
Tambem gostaria de saber se voce, o Klebert ou ambos gostaria de um ir vir pregar aqui na nossa igreja. Precisamos de speakers, specialmente que gostem de falar pra juventude. Abracos, fiquem com Deus