Wednesday, March 16, 2016

14 years in 10 photos - Hardest Task EVER!

For 8h grade graduation I have been charged to choose ONLY TEN, out of thousands upon thousands of photos of my first born son.

How is that possible? I take way too many photos of my gorgeous kid! (I know, modesty is NOT my forte, sorry! And note that I didn't say "gorgeous photos," which only very very few are).

I am already trying to "cheat" by creating at least three collages to add a few more photos, and that's how I found out the really nice online photo editor fotor. I am also trying to use PicMonkey and it seems amazing (and oh, so helpful in answering my questions about pixels and print sizes, thank you!), but so far I have been unable to save the only collage I made, all I see is a monkey blinking at me in the center of the screen! :-P

Here's one of the cute collages I made with fotor.com, I am titled it "curly angel boy":
These photos were taken in 2003 & 2004, the one year old (nearly 1 and a half) looks baby-ish and the two year old is much more grown-up looking.

I'm spending way too much time selecting photos! Sigh...

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You're probably way past this by now...but in PicMonkey, do you see the box on the bottom left panel that says "save to my computer"? Then you can choose where it goes. It's sort of a two-step process, because you click the save first, and then you click the other save in the bottom left.