Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Cataracts...

My mom is having cataracts surgery on her right eye today (she decided to do each eye separately) and she's really scared. I hope it all goes well. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. I'll call her later and update this post. Thanks!

Edited to add: The surgery went well, I talked with my mom this afternoon and she told me all about it. In the end she things she should have done both eyes, but she was pretty afraid. But it's good that she at least has one eye uncovered (the other one is covered until tomorrow), the only problem will be that she will have to put eye-drops in for 5 weeks for each eye.

2 comments:

Gabriella said...

Wishing her all the best! She'll do great!!

Heidi said...

Oh, we'll for sure pray for her! I totally get it that she would be frightened for her eyes. May God give her perfect peace.