Friday, October 29, 2010

3 days late to the "Marty McFly Day" Party

Back to the Future: 25th Anniversary Trilogy (+ Digital Copy)I don't really read the news (only a weekly newsmagazine), so I missed linking on the correct day to the the fun posts about the 25th Anniversary of the day Marty McFly went back to 1955 in Back to the Future. It was very interesting to see the photo of the main actors in that first post.

I join K and his three brothers in their appreciation for the Back to the Future Trilogy,. I am curious to see which of the brothers will be the first to give away or sell his boxed set to get the new 25th Anniversary Trilogy (they even have it in Blu-ray)! We're already thinking to whom we could give ours. ;-)

We've watched these movies over and over again and my favorite remains the first one, though the second one is lots of fun! Are you a fan? I'd love to know!

1 comment:

Be still... said...

This is so funny! Not too long ago, Blake and I rented the trilogy! I liked those movies. I still remember when I was in high school, one day 2 friends and I skiped our PE classes (we had 3 periods in a role) and went to one of their houses. Made some popcorn and watched those 3!! I think I could almost say their lines!!! THe funniest was Marty McFly went to the future... then we both realized is 2010! and their idea of the future fashion was a little bit different than what we wear today. I am soooo thankful. And I am glad we don't have cars flying all over the place!