Saturday, January 02, 2010

On the Road Again

I wish I could be finishing the selection of photos for a slide show for my wished for "2009 in pictures" site (I started last night and uselessly went to bed only 1 am), particularly now that my SIL wrote such a post.

In any case, I cannot do that now because tomorrow we travel again, an 8 hour trip to Caldas Novas, the hot water springs resort town smack in the middle of Brazil, not far from Brasília, the country's capital. K and I want to go there with the boys, let's see if we can make it.

I need to finish packing and to get as much sleep as possible because I don't want to sleep too much on the car and let K driving on his own. I'm not happy about this trip only because the boys' school resumes on Monday and we won't be able to do any work this week. Then, the following week will be CRAZEEE because of the backlog of work. Sigh.

OK, gotta stop whining and go to bed. I'll write short posts from the road. I just don't know if I'll be able to include photos :-(.

Here's one, taken at the water park last Tuesday: I had my son's goggles on because I was wearing contacts and wouldn't be able to open my eyes otherwise. It loaded so fast! Hmmm... maybe I'll post a few others.

No comments: