Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Suspense

Tomorrow my husband will know whether he passed the concurso or not (for a teaching position in Brazil). I'm starting to get nervous. What if he passes? We'll have to go back! What about my sons' English? (I mean, I'm not really worried about that - with two uncles in the U.S. we can always send them to live here for a while when they're older and then they'll "finish learning" the language)... Anyway. I want to keep this short, and I'll post as soon as I hear the news. I will have some tough 12 hours or so ahead of me - luckily most of them will be spent sleeping! :-)

3 comments:

ArticulateDad said...

The edge of news is always exciting and frightening. I'm sure whichever way the wind blows, you'll have a kite aloft.

L said...

Thanks for your comment ArticulatedDad.

I just read your comment over at ABDmom and I felt so amazed - 150 pages in 2 weeks. This is what *I* needed to do in order to finish!!

Alice said...

oh this is exciting! Can't wait to hear the news, as well!!