Sunday, April 16, 2006

"Dilemmas of a Mama(e) in Translation"

This is the title of my latest "One Family One Language" column at the Bilingual/ Bicultural Family Network (BBFN) newsletter. You can check it out here.

You should also check out the columns of my blogging friends Clo (from Multi Tongue Kids), who writes about the French nanny she shares with another family, and Alice (from Jabberlingual), who shares her doubts about the language development of her children, who are exposed to three languages.

The BBFN is a great resource and the site is getting better everyday. Great work, Corey!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

I enjoyed your article. :-) Good job! And what a neat site! I'll have to get in on the action.
By the way, I'm still playing catch up on my blog reading. I didn't get to read blogs for a few days, and now you (and others) have made many posts. I am playing catch up. I'll get to them all though, I promise.

Libby said...

Nice work, Lilian!