Sunday, March 26, 2006

Cool New Enterprising Brazilian Mama

I had the BEST time at the conference this weekend, and I need to blog about it; but I want to write a nice, well thought-out post, so I'll leave it for later. For now, let me link to something, and maybe I can even "win" this competition and get the new template or look for my blog that I want so much .

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
So, last week I found some Brazilian (mama) bloggers (they blog in Portuguese, so I won't link to their blogs right now); BUT, one of them, Zee, just started her own business, both a store called Maria Joaninha (Joaninha means ladybug in Portuguese) that sells beautiful and unique hand-crafted objects, and a web-design place called Zee's Designs. Check them out, and maybe I'll get the "blogspot extreme makeover" as a result! :)

No comments: