Monday, May 02, 2005

I'm back (if baby doesn't shut off the computer again : )

Not much going on here in this blog, right? Everyday I keep on thinking, oh, OK, today I'll post in the blog, I'll write this and that, etc... but I end up not doing it.

Quick update. We're all better. Two weekends ago we went to my brother and sister-in-law's house and it was great! We mostly talked and talked, and didn't sleep much
[at this point, baby shut the computer off, happily, blogger lets us recover "lost" posts], but we definitely caught up from seeing each other only twice a year, on average, and now are ready to get together once a month!

We came back home and I had a couple of terrible nights of coughing, but soon I got better. I was pretty tired all week, but now that Linton is sleeping a bit better (two new teeth are out), hopefully I'll catch up -- oh, I just wish!!! He's 11 months now, but still breasfeeds quite frequently at night. I am not really checking the clock, but I think his longest stretches of sleep are 3-4 hours at most.

GREEN!!! Yes, now finally trees are green, and that beautiful, gorgeous pale "baby green", and my Brazilian soul feels much happier. The 6-7 dreary "ungreen" months are hard to bear every single year. I'm lucky that once in a while I go to Brazil and escape winter for a month or so... and this was one of these years.

Well, this post was just to get started, I'll be back.

No comments: