Thursday, January 01, 2015

Found!!!

We finally found the long lost photos!! YAY!!

They were sitting in a big box in the garage for the past nearly five years (it would be five years in April) and since the stuff at the top of the box was pretty irrelevant (old school materials from the boys) I had never bothered to dig inside.

If this is not a GREAT omen for the new year, I don't know what is! ;-) OK, this whole omen thing is baloney, success has more to do with working hard and accomplishing things which is what K and I did today. We finally began the long desired and needed project of cleaning the garage! We had ordered shelving back in November, but obviously hadn't had time to work until today.

In this case, as we say in Brazil, we're staring the year "with the right food" (com o pé direito) -- no resolutions, only action! I hope it continues this way.

I write more about goals for 2015 in another post. I can't believe 2015 is here, that's the reality!
I missed them!

1 comment:

What Now? said...

I'm impressed that you did actual productive work on New Year's Day. The found photos are clearly your reward. Happy 2015!