Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ten Years of Blogging -- and I forgot to post on my Blog Anniversary! :-(

I wrote my first blog post here 10 years and 9 days ago and I can hardly believe that all this time has passed!

I had a baby back then and a toddler and now they are 10 and 12 (nearly 13). I hadn't finished my PhD yet and we had just moved from MA to PA and into our second house. I didn't know that we would have a third house (and much heartbreak with it) and now a fourth house in yet another state.

2007-2010 were tough years, it's a relief that things got better since then. I still wonder what else life has in stores for the next few years. One thing is certain: I will still be here to share my life with whoever still wants to be around and read my words! I should post a pretty photo, but I'll do that later.

Blogging is still pretty important in my life and I hope it will continue to be for a long time.


1 comment:

JaneB said...

congratulations on your bloggiversary!