Thursday, November 27, 2014

I couldn't resist! (& Thanksgiving leftovers are the best!)

Old habits die hard… I couldn't resist, and I went to the stores... (Sigh...) I only left my house at 8 PM, so I avoided the worst crowds, but parking was still pretty bad! And I mostly shopped for things I knew I needed or a few fun Christmas presents.

I know I shouldn't be eating at midnight, but Thanksgiving leftovers are the best! Take a look! 
I hope you had a wonderful celebration with family and friends!

P.S. This was our very first Thanksgiving in 14 years with traditional Thanksgiving foods only! I like that! More about it later!

1 comment:

t1 Diabetes said...

My husband went to the store to buy blocks for Jr. It was all gone at 9 pm... you crazy folks that like to shop. I avoid black Friday at all costs.