Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Wanna Blog, Have to Grade :(

So sorry for Shaun White... oh well. (and, Laura, my sons & I love those brothers too!*)

Anyway, I shouldn't be blogging. I have to grade. I don't want to, but I have to.

Oh, and last night, the last thing my exhausted husband heard before he fell asleep was my comment about Bob Costas' red-eyes. Ha! I knew something was terribly wrong so tonight he had to be sidelined. And it does feel weird (or wrong to fly with the same adjective) to have Matt Lauer doing this. Not that I like Costas, no way... whatever...

I need to blog about my crazy-busy-intense-Mexican-Sunday, I'll try to, OK? Promise!

* the boys didn't have school today, so last night I let them watch the Olympics 'till nearly 11 pm. We don't have cable [there's NO cable in our county, is that our fault??], so we can't even watch NBC live through their app (maybe I'll have time to blog about how much I hate Olympic coverage). Today we watched some stuff live through a website.

No comments: