Tuesday, May 14, 2013

DONE!

Phew, I'm finally done with the grading and the grade submission!

I don't know why it was more difficult this year than other years. I hope to be more efficient in December, especially because I'll fly to Brazil on Dec. 18, so I need to have everything ready before then.

This morning I ate bread, strawberries with whipped cream, candy (Sunbursts), chips, and a huge cup of rooibos chai with whipped cream to help me finish. :)

Just a few minutes after submitting my grades I received an email from a department on campus reminding me of my missing grades. The only consolation was that there were several other professors in my department that had not submitted their grades either. The worse part is that they will be able to see my name there. If only I had submitted the grades last night! :(

Hopefully nobody will berate me for this.

Gotta go now, my reward is to go to the farmer's market, but it closes in less than two hours! :(

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congrats, and welcome to summer. :)