Sunday, April 01, 2012

update(s)

The doctors in NZ decided to wait until later in the week to see how the situation is going to develop (because opening it up might be too messy b/c of the drainage, etc). My nephew is OK, in spite of still having the abscess under his arm. He's content, not showing any pain, doesn't have a fever or other symptoms.

Sigh... I hope this clears up and that it's not really a big problem.

I had a fantastic day yesterday, I met my friend and her family and then went back to the conference and got to hang out with folks from my graduate program (there are a few of them from my last year there who are still around! and I got to meet some other people who had only "heard" [apparently good things] of me and who were happy to finally meet me). People in my discipline, and particularly my school, are all awesome and cool! ;)  (biased much?)

1 comment:

jo(e) said...

Keeping your nephew in my prayers. Hope he's okay.