Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Scheduled Haircut

I just thought I'd let you know, following our previous "conversation" about this (OK, It was a conversation between me and one commenter, Ink*, and I didn't even respond to her comment  but whatever.)...

...that I scheduled a haircut for tomorrow! I'm excited, though I've decided not to go radically short just yet. I'll go medium short in the back and see how I like it before going even shorter.

I need to be brave, so I thought I should blot about it to help me out! ;)

I don't know if I'll post before and after photos or not. I'm thinking I have to delete all photos of me from my blog for the sake of keeping my semi-anonymity intact. I don't want to be Dooced, you know... or something. I should have known for years that Jo(e) was right not to include faces in her blog. (sigh... pout... sigh again). I LOVE photos, though and I don't mind having photos of me taken and sharing them. I'm really upset about this issue.

OK.. gotta go now, my to-do list is so despair-inducing that I'm not even writing it here, I'm just trying to remember everything I need to do and not to panic, which is really, really hard. OK... not so hard.

I'll "publish" this silly stream of consciousness post that is probably annoying enough.

* I have to add you to my blogroll, Ink, and go read your blog too! Thanks for the comment in that post, BTW, it was oh, so helpful! And encouraging! [checking your archives]: Wow... you've been blogging for as long as I have. [checking out your first post]: Oh, OK, I'm wrong, several years longer, but you archived them. Got it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Good luck (and maybe you could post a side picture for haircut-showing purposes?). Very exciting.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw and it's so nice to meet you.