Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Off with their balls!

I know, it's horrible to say that, but the neutering surgery for our kitties is scheduled for next Wednesday... I hope they have a quick recovery because we may be taking off on Friday or Saturday next week, since we have Thanksgiving week off!

In fact, I still need to find people to care for them while we're gone -- that's always one of the big stresses of having pets, isn't it? It was one of the big "Cons" in our list of pros & cons. I hope I can find someone!

A couple of pictures from October to make this post "less harsh." ;)

Through the kitchen window: waiting patiently on the deck to be let back inside:

 On the tree that had several branches fall off (not the one he's in, fortunately, since it's one of their favorite branches, but still, I think that climbing this tree won't be as fun for them anymore):

2 comments:

jo(e) said...

Aw, how cute!

Aliki2006 said...

They're getting so big!