Friday, July 22, 2011

iKelvin and his Dream Come True

I was going to blog about my 9 year old earlier this week, when in one day he watched two 80 minutes long Apple keynote addresses (one of which had Chris Martin performing at the end -- I watched that with him!) -- that's my boy, geeky and Apple obsessed, that's why we call him iKelvin, but today I have to blog about him.

So... after several days of deliberations that involved tears when daddy thought we shouldn't do it and the coming together of two very "generous" brothers that gave up all their savings (U$ 390.00!), we...

DRUMROLL...


Got an iPad today!

Too bad that the friends at whose house we're staying in PA don't have internet today, maybe Comcast is having troubles because of the heatwave. So... iKelvin and I had to come to Panera bread to get itunes for the laptop and go online to get the iPad to work. Now we're going back home and maybe we'll go into a 94F pool, naturally heated by the sun.

OK, I'll have to blog about the Nikon camera that we also bought later. It's like Christmas day for our family today. ;)

No comments: