Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I missed them, yes I did

I'll have to write more about the first day of school tomorrow, but for now I'll just say that I missed my boys and, of course, they didn't miss me. Not one bit!

Last night Kelvin was not looking forward to going back to school, but tonight, after he declared this to be the best day of school ever, he said "I can't wait to go to school tomorrow!" Phew! Just what I needed to hear.

As for Linton, he thought the day was boring. I still don't know why. Will try to ask more questions tomorrow as we drive to school.

Good night!

3 comments:

Aliki2006 said...

Happy first day to them both! I'm glad they had fun...

t1 Diabetes said...

An emotional day for sure! Hugs for mom, and good wishes for the boys!!! thanks for helping my cousin with the contacts in King of Prussia... I think it will work out!

Anjali said...

I imagine it's an adjustment from cyberschooling. Hope it all went well!