Monday, April 20, 2009

Time Travel: 2003 & 2009

Alternate title: Same Boy, Same Place, nearly 6 Years later

When we were in Western Massachusetts two weeks ago we spent some brief moments on our last day there (4/9) in the playground where I used to take Kelvin in his 1st and 2nd years of life. While there, I had the chance of taking some photos in the same places I'd taken them when he was much younger. The results are in:
October 2003:April 2009:
October 2003:
April 2009:
Cool, huh? He's the same handsome and happy boy!
Will we go there again 6 years from now? If we do, I'll sure take photos and share them with you (it's highly unlikely that we'd do that with a 13 year old, though ;-).

3 comments:

Keiko said...

Bem legal mesmo!
Eu nunca lembro de fazer essas coisas de antes e depois...
Aliás, do que eu lembro??

Quando vcs vem? Vcs vao vir aqui em casa com certeza!!E vamos por esses meninos pra brincar juntos finalmente!

bjin,
keiko

pithydithy said...

Wow, I love these! He IS the same handsome boy, but is it really [possible that they grow so much?!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I read and enjoy your blog for many reasons. I am a Ph.D. w/o an academic career. I have young children. I've spent time in Brazil. I am rooting for you and your family. Today I think I recognize my local playground (Groff Park?) in your photos. Small world.

Simone