Thursday, March 20, 2008

" We're on our way... to Opryland"

Well, not really, but what should I have said, "country-land," "music land?"

So we're leaving and we'll probably sleep on the way there because it is just too far away, 800 miles.

One chapter wasn't finished, but I want to go anyway... I don't want to ruin the whole family's holiday (well, K is staying, poor thing). And since Kelvin goes back to school only on Wednesday, we have to take advantage of that. Oh yeah, and perhaps there'll be a blogger meet up!! I'm hoping to meet "Mami Hen" Carrie whose blog, aptly titled Bilingual in the Boonies I really enjoy (oh, and meet her chiquitica too!).

Well... Wish us a good trip. I'll write more tomorrow when we get there.

P.S. I'm thrilled about the chapter I sent out yesterday, things are coming together so nicely! I'm sure it does have problems, but it's not that bad either. ;-)

3 comments:

Prisca said...

Safe travels to Music City! Enjoy your family and have a wonderful Easter.

ArticulateDad said...

Good about your self-satisfaction. Enjoy the trip.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

Enjoy every minute! Can't wait to hear about it and see pictures. Glad your chapter is off.