Monday, April 24, 2006

Spring Pictures

Here's my belated post with photos. I started uploading them large (the last ones are the first uploaded), but then decided to have them small so I could add more. I know there are too many, but I just love taking pictures and this is a really small sample, believe me. I'll upload more to Flikr.
These are two of the photos
we took in Washington D.C. on April 2.

The next 3 were taken at the Morris Arboretum on April 15.














The next 4 pictures are of my very own tulips
in front of our home on 4/16.
Tulips are my favorite flowers, too bad they can
only be enjoyed for such a short time!

These last two were taken by my parents
at Longwood Gardens on 4/18.

6 comments:

Libby said...

thanks for the gorgeous pictures, Lilian!

Rene said...

Beautiful pictures! I'm so jealous that you have tulips!

My recent picture-taking obsession has been with fruit. Nothing fancy, but I'm thinking about making a collage for our kitchen.

Juliet said...

What lovely spring pictures. :-)

Ana said...

I have tulips too, but they are nothing like yours. Beuatiful!

Overwhelmed! said...

I found you from Afrindie Mum's blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by to say, NEAT pictures! Very pretty. :)

ArticulateDad said...

I love the color! Spring can be so energizing. Of course it's pretty gray and listless here today. I'll keep looking at your pictures.