Monday, April 11, 2005

Back "home"

We've been back home for over a week now (we flew back on March 30). Back to our house/home, but still away from home (country)... I've leramed to live with it by now.

I've started several posts, but haven't finished any of them yet. If I don't post directly here in Blogger, I take forever to write. Months ago I started a post about the funny things my 3 year-old says , and never finished, but I should get that here that pretty soon. Another post is about "mommy wars" and Brasil - hopefully that one will be interesting.

I'm glad that 3 people (thanks Raehan, Janet and Heidi!) visited the blog and commented, thanks to a comment of mine at Catherine Newman's "Bringing up Ben and Birdy" column. I went to her reading here in Philly last Thursday, and it was great to see her in person. I hope her book takes off.

I LOOOOVE spring, and I'm so glad that I've been welcomed back with wonderfully warm and sunny days. It's good not having to face the wintry weather after being in warm Brasil - but that's one of the reasons I stayed there for almost two months and came back only now.

Well, I'll get this going, and I'll come back later. Promise.

No comments: