Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I can keep the damaged book!

the "saga of the photo book" continues... :)

After Shutterfly reordered the book for me I felt really bad that I had let the mail carrier take my package. So I got in touch with Shutterfly again and they told me that I can keep the damaged book. (I would have felt dishonest going after the package if they didn't say it was OK).

I already called the post-office. The carrier is not back yet, but I let them know I want the package even if damaged & I'm hoping to pick it up later! YAY! I will give the damaged book to my mom, she will be so thrilled! (and this counts as one more of those "growing up 'poor/thrifty'" penny-pinching kind of situations that I often find myself in :-D)

There it goes, a classic cliched "lemons turned into lemonades" situation too! ;-)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

That's great--a replacement book, a credit, and keeping the damaged book! One of my friends uses Shutterfly a lot, and has always been satisfied with their customer service. I've started using them, and like them so far as well.