Friday, May 15, 2009

Shorts (Update)

- I've been really tired and sleepy lately, so I haven't been able to devote any late nights to blogging.

- On Tuesday K decided to lower the price of the house by 15K. I was pretty upset about it, but hopefully it'll help to sell.

- We had three visits this week and apparently the people who saw the house on Tuesday are planning to put an offer. The closing date would be July 15. Please pray/ keep your fingers crossed for us, since the last two times it didn't happen. I don't want to have false hopes again... :-(

- School will be over in two weeks. We're doing a full musical which I adapted and wrote 6 more parts for, so all children would have a speaking part. It should be a great success, but also lots of work, obviously.

- I really really really want to go to Brazil with the boys late this summer, but it will depend (like everything else in our lives) on whether we sell the house, etc. (if I went I would finally be able to see my youngest nephew!).

- I'm sure there'd be tons more to share, but I have to go to bed now. (it's actually 1:27 am)

No comments: