Friday, May 29, 2009

Anybody There?

So... I stayed up really late when I couldn't and shouldn't have (given the absurdly busy day that I had today) to blog, but I wonder if there's anyone out there reading.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter because I write primarily for me and I needed to do that last night. I've been doing too much for other people, as usual, that's why I don't feel one bit guilty about my blogging.

I will go to bed now, but I just wanted to say that the musical at the school was AWESOME and worth all the effort. I just wish my laptop cord hadn't died (it was already giving us trouble) leaving me with no access to my half-done power point presentation -- because our battery has died a long time ago too :-(. I had to start from scratch and the presentation wasn't fully finished during the program. Oh well... nothing can be perfect, can it?

Well, it looks like I'll be back soon -- I seem to be in a blogging mood ;-). (4 minute post!)

7 comments:

t1 Diabetes said...

I'm reading, and I wanted to leave a full long post/comment about how I understand your identity post... but (gotta sleep too!) I'm just going to leave a hug instead! Take care of your self amiga. Um abraco.

M said...

I'm here too, Lilian. I'm just not commenting much. Things are a bit crazy lately, but know that I always read, even if I don't comment.

Jenny said...

Well, I just came across your Fetch birthday party post in an attempt to get ideas. (so thanks for the ideas!) My son has been wanting a Fetch party forever, but of course, there's not a lot out there...so, just saying "hi" and you probably have more random readers than you think. :)

pithydithy said...

I'm here, but I always read blogs while nursing, and tend not to comment because it just takes way too long to say anything when typing with one hand. I love reading, though, and always appreciate your kind comments in my blog! I promise to be a better blog friend soon!

kate said...

I'm here, too, Lilian. Though I haven't been commenting lately, I have been reading and keeping you in my thoughts.

Sarah Sometimes said...

ditto ditto, I'm here too, Lilian. And, I, too, identify with your identity post, and have some things I want to say about it, but too too tired now. It's 12:00 a.m., and I am up because I just had to turn in grades by a midnight deadline, and of course it is impossible to get anything done before the absolute deadline! Now I am having a tuna fish sandwich and a beer and then I am going to bed. But also, I am going to Brazil NEXT WEEK! So I might e-mail you about that directly....

ArticulateDad said...

You've not been abandoned, my friend.