Monday, February 09, 2009

Music

This post by Anastasia made me realize that I can share with you some of my favorite music by embedding YouTube videos to the blog.

I don't know why I had not thought of this earlier! I've wanted to share music for a long time and I was just wondering how I could do it, Dawn does it once in a while using Quicktime, but she knows what she's doing (and doesn't have a free blogger account ;-).

So... I will start sharing soon. A lot of it will be Brazilian music and I don't know if you'll like it, but I'm doing this mostly for me -- so have a catalog of these songs that were/are so important in my life and why. I'm sure it'll do me good and I really need that right now.

2 comments:

t1 Diabetes said...

great idea, can't wait to hear it!

Rene said...

Looking forward to it. I always love to hear great, new music.