Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Before Sunset

OK dear readers. Jo(e) asked and I immediately complied.
I think you do deserve the photos, I was just too tired yesterday to include any more :)

This is the beautiful farm located right behind
the gas station (the ubiquitous [here] Wawa).
At least two cars stopped to take pictures
while we were there trying to fix the car.

Half smile, half yawn.

Walking on the picnic table with the farm in the background.

Nowadays if I want to take a picture with them,
I have to hold them tight, or else they'll be on the move, of course!
(Edited to add: I don't like very much how I look in this picture , so for some of you who may have missed a better one in the blog, here's the link :)

The boys tried to help fix the car as well!

Here's Kelvin, brushing his teeth for the 10th time
while jumping from one bed to the other.

6 comments:

Choco Pie said...

They are very cute. Adorable curls on Kelvin. The one where they're driving the car is a classic.

jo(e) said...

What great photos! They look like they are having so much fun. Looks like the whole thing was a big adventure for them.

Alice said...

Beautiful!! You inspired me to post some pictures as well ...

Professing Mama said...

Gorgeous shots! That pic of the farm at sunset is stunning. And you, my dear, are beautiful! We readers can see where your kids get their good looks! :)

L said...

Oh well, thank you everyone!! (I loved your pictures too, Sophie :)

Nah... You are too good, though, ABDmom. I agree that the boys are very beautiful, as for me... I'm just very photogenic, that's all. There's one more picture, if you want to see me closer, in my very first post...

I truly love taking pictures, if anyone is curious to see more, email me, and I'll let you know where there are more.

I want to have a flikr account linked to my blog, but I haven't done that just yet, but I hope to do it soon.

Anonymous said...

hi there name sake :-) cute kids.. even if they AREN'T korean lol (just read here in Koreas blog )