Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Hi

When I have gone this long without posting, for some reason I cannot write a descriptive title.

Sigh...

Like... "To the beach in Florida and back and Hamilton!" for example.

or the darker "When your worst nightmares come true!!" :-O  or "Family Reunion Turns into Nightmare" ;-P

All are kind of true... (sigh)

We did go to to Destin, FL with my husband's whole family plus his departed dad's twin brother and his wife. However, THERE WERE BEDBUGS! And they bit almost every single part of my body. Not the feet because I wear socks to bed and not my torso/lower back/bums and front. Everything else was bitten.

Did I mention this has always been my worst nightmare? And that after something like that happens it's another nightmare to wash all one's clothes or dry on high the clean ones to make sure you won't bring those things back home.

OK, I have more things to say, but I need to post this so my mom can use the computer. I'll be back and edit.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, man, that's terrible! Looking forward to hearing more.

What Now? said...

Oh no! Best of luck in NOT bringing them back home with you. So sorry.