Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Brazil 2016 Guaranteed! :-(

Sigh... tickets were finally purchased, one more item to be crossed on the super-duper-important and never-completed to-do list.

I wish I could be happy about this trip, but I'm not. I know, I'm the worst whiner in the history of whining. Should I even share my reasons to be unhappy?

Nah... maybe some other time. Main idea: only staying a month and four days. Wish could stay longer and, most importantly be coming back later.

THE OLYMPIC GAMES RUINED MY LONG-AWAITED TRIP TO BRAZIL! :-(

Yeah, we NEED to come back on Aug. 4 because any day after that and our tickets would cost 400 dollars more.

Games start on Aug. 5.

BOOOOO!

But that's not the main reason. Maybe I'll share later. Not safe to so it, though. Family troubles.

No comments: