Thursday, April 09, 2015

Longest Chapter (Mostly) Done!

And now for some good news for a change.

I think the end is in sight for the never-ending translation job and now my husband can stop doubting that I can possibly finish this job by my self-imposed deadline of May!

I was reading all the posts in the "Translating" label (linked to above) that I created last year because of this job and I had to laugh at the post when I wrote about buying the desktop and saying that I'd spend "a few weeks" working on it. I started this translation over 8 months ago and I won't finish for another month or month and a half.

It's truly a "humongous" project, worth every penny they're paying me. Good thing I'm comfortable with the amount because it truly is labor intensive.

Now, back to work!

No comments: