Friday, January 17, 2014

A Week that Felt Like a Year

I can hardly believe that it's only been a week since school started... it feels like much longer.

I'm delighted with my schedule this semester and I think that I have a good chance of being really productive for the first time in a long time! I'm going my mega-commute only 3 days a week, MWF and on the other two days I teach a couple of classes at U#1. The big difference is that I'm teaching in the afternoon (more about that on another post).

After returning from Brazil (I can't believe it's only been 9 days!) the jet-lag is making me go to bed really early (9:30-10, this is incredibly early for me), so I feel more rested than I've ever been! Especially I stopped waking up at 6 am after the third day since we came back. :)

I want to blog more, I want to share photos, but right now I have a house to clean and -- worse yet, I need to cajole two pre-teen boys to leave their ipads and help me! :( My husband, the super-efficient official house-cleaner is in PA where he went to attend a workshop and he won't be home until later this evening.

I hope everyone has had a good week and that you have a relaxing weekend!


No comments: