Friday, May 18, 2012

Phone/ Skype Interview (!)

I've got a phone/skype interview (for that job application I sent). They actually wanted to do it tomorrow, but thankfully it'll be on Monday.

I haven't done ANY phone interviews, only an MLA hotel-room interview. Any advice? Anyone with experience wants to call me and do a mock interview? Thankfully my husband has just gone through two search committees, so he'll share with me the questions they asked. I think that questions in science are different from the humanities, however...

I'm not nervous, just a bit worried about what will happen if they offer me a job, how will the current people in my "almost-no-job" react and what will happen... so, please send advice my way and keep me in your thoughts/prayers.

1 comment:

BrightStar (B*) said...

so.... how was the interview???