Saturday, December 31, 2011

In 2012...

... I want to exercise more* and to spend more time with my husband;

... I want to go to Brazil, my dream would be to go twice, but once will be good too;

... I hope to become better at teaching my classes and to make a difference in the life of my students;

... I wish that good health can be re-established for all those friends and family who are experiencing health issues;

... we'll travel a lot and I hope we can have wonderful trips, starting with South Africa in March and Brazil in the summer (winter there).

... my son will be ten years old, I can hardly believe that he's growing up so fast.

I'm sure there's more, but this is what I can think of now.

Happy New Year for everyone!!

* I know this is the most cliched new year's resolution there is, but it is something that I already started working on in 2011 because I started doing yoga.

2 comments:

feMOMhist said...

totally off topic but I listed you on my "versatile bloggers" post http://femomhist.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-list-of-versatile-bloggers.html

lg said...

oi lilian…

fique totalmente à vontade pra comentar no meu blog da maneira que vc quiser, rs.! pelo menos no que concerne minha parte.

estou seguindo vc no twitter… achei vc pelo seu comment no meu blog, rs…

abs e feliz ano novo pra vc e toda a sua família…
leonardo