Saturday, December 24, 2005

Shoe Bloggin' (For Manuela)

Manuela, from Thin Pink Line often posts pictures of her gorgeous shoes, so here's my turn! And of course I dedicate this post to you Manuela!

This is the shoe I bought for the wedding. The pictures were taken with me sitting down with my sleeping son, so it's not the best angle (and one of them is not well focused), but you can still see the shoes! Oh, an I almost forgot to say that these are Brazilian shoes (like all my other shoes) -- Brazilian shoes rock!

3 comments:

Alice said...

very pretty shoes! Now I feel like wearing pretty shoes as well! :)

Anonymous said...

What simply FABulous and divine shoes, Lilian!!!! Love love, love them!!!

I also love the dress in the next post as well... but what was the hubbub you talked about??? You looked just gorgeous!!

Desiree said...

wow... fabulous shoes... i love shoes...