Monday, May 23, 2011

And we remain kitty-less

just an update on the previous post. K overruled the boys and me in our wild and mostly irrational desire to have a kitty again. He thinks that it's not worth to have the boys' allergies and asthma get worse because of a furry friend. :( :(  :(

I'm still upset, but really numb about it all. I won't fight with my husband because of that. He's probably right. The problem is that this exact situation is what I feared and what hurt me the most after Blues disappeared -- I knew how "convenient" it was to have him gone and I knew that with the boys' allergy diagnoses, the chances of me having a cat again were slim.

Sorry, I can't write anymore, I'm crying. I don't want to talk/think about it anymore. I gotta go finish my other depressing post. What a sad night for blogging. Sorry!! :(

No comments: