Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Universe Gave Me an Incredible Gift!!!

I came to Montreal to stay less than 48 hours and my dear new nephew N was born while I was here and I was able to be at his birth with my brother- and sister-in-law. I slept less than two hours last night, but I'm oh, so happy!N entered the world at 5:10 am this morning weighing 7lbs 15oz (3.608 kg).

Welcome to the world and to the family, dearest and cutest N! I hope your little cousin A has a peaceful arrival in a month, too bad she will be born in Brazil, so far away...

4 comments:

Tatiana said...

Woow...you were really lucky!!!!Congrats!!!

Rene said...

Yay! Nice timing! Glad you got to be there for the big day. Can't wait to meet him!

pithydithy said...

Oh, I'm so happy that you got to be there for the birth! How wonderful! Congrats!

jo(e) said...

It's so wonderful that you got there in time. Nothing like a new baby!