Monday, November 17, 2008

Going to Philadelphia...

... to spend the night. Because tomorrow I am going to visit another school and observe their K-2 classroom. I have friends who live 12 minutes from the school, so I'm going to sleep at their house with Linton tonight. I don't want to have to get up super early tomorrow (and feel sick) and spend time stuck in traffic... The best part is that my friend won't be working and will spend the day home with her son, who's the same age as Linton. So I won't have to bring him along!

The worst part is that I still have to get there. I don't like getting to people's houses late at night like this, but... what can I do. So, this is my excuse for light posting today too... it's becoming standard, isn't it? See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Aliki2006 said...

Have a good drive!