Wednesday, February 22, 2006

To-Do List

I really need a to do list right now because there are so many deadlines coming up for me, so since I've seen some blogging friends do it (and until I can figure out how to put one in my side bar), I'll post one as well.

I know it must be boring, to read other people's lists, but after this post we'll go back to our regularly scheduled program, OK?

Things to do:

- Make to-do list
- OK, now, figure out how to cross items out (I know, I'm really stupid, can anybody help?
- Call to schedule doctor's appointment for Kelvin (Only after March 20)
- Mail invitations to Kelvin's 4th birthday party
- Finish reading the Literary Mama Anthology and write blog post for blog book tour - coming up on Feb. 28.
- Cook and prepare decorations for Kelvin's birthday party (March 5)
- Buy present for Kelvin
- Submit bibliography fellowship application (due March 1st)
- Write abstracts for conference (due March 1st and 15)
- Write birth story birthday post (March 9)
- Write paper for conference presentation (March 23-26)
- Write and submit article for publication until the end of March
- Continue working on dissertation (more on that in an upcoming post)

Wish me luck!

Edited to add:
P.S. Thanks to Amber at American Family for crossing our words in her blog posts, so I could go look at the source code and figure out how to do it!!

3 comments:

Clo said...

So you learnt how to cross things out!!! how do you do that????

L said...

It's quite simple, Clo, but I have to emnail you the explanation because blogger won't let me use the Html tags in the comment post!

L said...

oops, email