Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas from our family to yours

After a week without internet access (that was hard!), I finally will have two days with high speed internet here at my in-laws’. Then, on Sunday morning we’re off for a week at the beach with no access again. I have no idea when I’ll be able to catch up with the blogs I read, because most of you have posted quite a bit in the past week! My brother-in-law's wedding was last night, and it was awesome, but I'll have to talk about that some other time...

I wanted to offer you our family’s holiday picture, we took it in the beginning of the month at Longwood Gardens (my husband allowed me to post his picture - thanks, honey!).
(Edited to add: my mother made the boys' overalls herself!) If you do celebrate this holiday,

I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas!!


Edite!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Merry Christmas, Lilian! That's a very nice picture. You are very photogenic! :)

Scrivener said...

Merry Christmas! What a lovely picture.